If you have some work experience, or even if you've just worked on school projects there are lots of ways to calculate the results of your efforts on your resume through metrics. Here are a few examples:
- Size of team you managed.
- e.g. I was responsible for managing the performance of X people over the course of the project.
- Revenue generation.
- e.g. My activity accounted for X amount of revenue generation.
- How you ranked in performance.
- e.g. Out of 30 participants I ranked second in terms of efficiency and performance.
- Amount of money you saved the company or department.
- e.g. By managing this initiative through internal stakeholders we saved the company X dollars or X percentage of allocated budget.
There are a bunch of examples on the Internet you can use. Just do a bit of research on other metrics, work them into your past experience, and you’ll be a quantitative guru in no time.